What IRA owners need to know about Wills and Trusts
How does your IRA fit with your Will or Trust? Or does it fit at all? This 1-hour workshop addresses the unique needs of IRA owners when it comes to effective estate planning.
Who Should Attend?
- Those who already own an IRA.
- Anyone with more than $500,000 in IRA’s or annuities.
- Anybody who is taking minimum distributions from their IRA.
- Those who have inherited an IRA.
- Grandparents who want to pass their wealth on to their grandkids.
What you will learn:
- How your IRA fits with your Will or Trust.
- How to defer the maximum amount of tax for the maximum time.
- Best options for naming beneficiaries.
For dates of our upcoming IRA workshops, or any of our other workshop titles, click HERE.